Promotion specially designed for non-Quebec residents families, couples, friends and those 55+ only. Until April 15 2018, your 2018-2019 Bromont SweetPass+ is only $249 +tx for adults (13 years old and older), $199 +tx for children (6-12 years old) and tots ski for free. Regular rates are the following: adults (13 years old and older) $499 +tx, children (6-12 years old) $449 + tx, and tots (5 years old and younger) ski for free. You also get one free night at the partner hotel of your choice, unlimited summer Water Park admission and mountain biking, and a profusion of privileges and discounts from other nearby ski resorts and a host of hospitality, activity, restaurant, retail, spa, and other partners. Whatever the season, visit Bromont in Quebec's Eastern Townships to enjoy all the many attractions the area has to offer.
Numerous select hospitality partners are proud to offer a free night's accomodations when you purchase Bromont SweetPass+. Just choose the establishment you prefer and call the toll free number to reserve. Restrictions and conditions regarding the free night:
- Minimum 2 nights paid stay, some conditions apply.
- A stay with a free night must be mentionned at the time of booking.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse the free night if mentioned on arrival.
- The free night is based on a regular room.
- Use of the free night is subject to each hotel's general conditions and restrictions.
- Not applicable Fridays and Saturdays.
- May not be combined with any other offer during the stay.
- The hotel reserves the right to limit the number of units available per night for this promotion.
- The occupant will be charged an accommodation tax of $3.45 for the free night.
- According to hotel availability at all times.
- Promotion ends when 2018-2019 Bromont SweetPass+ expires.
- Promotion and certificate information must state that this promotion cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred, and has no monetary value.
- The free night is subject to the same terms and conditions as the Bromont season pass, including but not limited to available only non-Québec residents.
You bought your tickets. You had a great time. Bromont reimburses the price of your tickets when you purchase a SweetPass+.
Find out more from a Customer Service agent!
Ski BromontIn the Eastern Townships
- North America largest ski lit area, with 102 runs
- 7 slope sides
- Trails groomed 22 hours a day
- Over 140 runs, with something for the whole family
- In summer, a Water Park featuring 25 aquatic and land activities
- A range of activities that can be enjoyed all year round : mountain biking in the largest area in Eastern Canada, hiking, trail running